Putting art to fabric
puts the jam in our jelly roll.
Our years working at other print shops have shown us how awesome apparel and merch printing can be.
That's why, along with our paper offerings, we wanted to provide awesome silkscreen and embroidery services for all your textile needs!
We provide up to six-color premium, screen printing on everything from t-shirts to tote bags.
Make sure to ask about our embroidery options!
We considered the following criteria when selecting papers:
Climate and Labor Transparency
Find out how we can help you get your art print-ready, help you get a design that fits your vibe, or give a big helping of art awesomeness!
Frequently asked questions
What can you whip up?
Just about anything you can put on or around your person.
What are your minimums?
Screen Printing - Apparel
1 - 4 Colors: 25
5 - 6 Colors: 50
Embroidery: 25 pieces
Stickers, Koozies, Patches: 250
Enamel Pins: 500
What sizes and placements do you offer?
Our max size is 15" x 16"!
Common sizing and placements
Center Chest: 6" - 9" wide
Full Front: 9" - 11" wide
Left or Right Chest: 3.5" to 5" wide
Back Neck: 2" - 5" wide
Sleeve: 3" wide x 16" tall max
I already have artwork or want to create my own. Any tips?
- Create artwork at final print size with colors on separate layers. .AI or .EPS is
preferred for best possible print.
- .PSD is acceptable if saved to final size, at a minimum of 300dpi, and colors are on separate layers.
- Place halftone areas on separate layers. We will handle all halftone conversions
and color separations on our end.
- Have custom colors? We use Pantone's Solid Coated system for ink mixing. To prevent confusion, please label your art file layers with the pantone color format. For example: PANTONE 195C.
- If you choose to use our stock colors, please label your layers with the provided color name. For example: HYBRID YELLOW
Custom print colors?
To ensure a bespoke print experience, we offer custom ink mixing with plastisol inks using PMS Solid Coated formulas.
There is no extra charge for this service, but it will add 2 days to your lead time. For example: A 15 business day turnaround would grow to 17 business days.
You may also choose from our collection of stock inks. *Ask about our glow in the dark options!
What shirt brand do you recommend?
This will come down to your preference and budget. However, we work with the following brands
on a regular basis:
What is your process?
- You, you lovely person you, reach out and tell us about your project and to request a quote. If you wish to meet in person(folks local to the Austin, TX area) or to have a video call, don't hesitate to ask!
- We get back to you within 2 business days with a lined quote. Please not whether you will need shipping at this time. If you are happy, place your order by paying in full.
- After payment, a mockup will be sent to you within 1-2 business days. If mockup is not approved, your order will not be printed. *Please try and make last minute changes at this stage.
- Your order is shipped to your door! *Residents and businesses local to the Austin, TX area may request free delivery!
What's your turnaround time?
Typically 15 business days from payment. Beware, changes to your order after payment may increase this timeframe.
How do I pay?
You will be sent a lined invoice with the price agreed upon during the quote phase. Full payment is required before we will begin printing your order.
Psst...We offer more brands, but their pricing and availability is harder to nail down. Feel free to give us a shout!
- Digital Proofs
- 15 business day turnaround from payment
- You can keep your order super simple or customize to your heart's delight. Never pay for what you don't want!
- Top-tier customer service: You'll get frequent updates on your order through the process.