Great Art + A Perfect Canvas = ❤️
Providing silkscreened paper goods is our specialty!
Vibrant posters? Check!
Detailed art print? You know it!
Branded packaging? Yes, please!
Whether you want a refined piece of simplicity or a fully-customized beast of a print. We are here to meet your needs!
We provide spot color and simulated process water-based printing on premium 100% cotton or wood pulp papers in various weights and sizes.
Your artwork will be manually separated to work toward ensuring proper color selection and registration.
We considered the following criteria when selecting papers:
Find out how we can help you get your art print-ready, help you get a design that fits your vibe, or give a big helping of art awesomeness!
Frequently asked questions
What are your minimums?
1 - 2 colors = 12 minimum
3 - 4 colors = 25 minimum
5+ colors = 50 minimum
We pride ourselves on working with clients on limited editions. Reach out with your needs and we will see if we can help!
What sizes do you offer?
We offer full-bleed at 18" x 24" and under.
Common sizing in that range:
18" x 24"
11" x 17"
8" x 10"
6" x 9"
3.5" x 8.5"
4" x 6"
4" x 4
We also offer custom sizing at no extra charge!
As our studio grows, so do our print sizes! Check back regularly or sign up to our newsletter to hear about our new offerings!
I already have artwork or want to create my own. Any tips?
Create artwork at final print size with colors on separate layers. .AI or .EPS is
preferred. .PNG, .PSD, .PDF, and .TIF are acceptable if saved to final size
and at a minimum of 300dpi
- Place halftone areas on separate layers. We will handle all halftone conversions
and color separations on our end.
- If custom colors are needed, please provide your Pantone Solid Uncoated or Coated numbers in a format such as PANTONE 195U or PANTONE 195C. We will let you know which system we are using, but Solid Uncoated is most often used.
Custom print colors?
To ensure a bespoke print experience, we offer custom ink mixing using PMS Solid Uncoated formulas.
All colors are mixed at no extra charge!
Ask about our glow in the dark, metallic, and fluorescent options!
What paper do you recommend?
This will come down to your preference and budget. However, we will commonly suggest Coventry Rag Smooth.
We offer several other brands, colors, and specialty papers(including metallics, at your request!)
Smooth or Textured paper?
Smooth paper is great for high detail or halftone work. Textured paper is a good match for a piece where a "looser" feel is okay.
Generally, we feel smooth gives a quality print in most cases, but, again, your vision is paramount. We will happily work with you to meet your goals.
What is your process?
- You, you lovely person you, reach out and tell us about your project and to request a quote. If you wish to meet in person(folks local to the Austin, TX area) or to have a video call, don't hesitate to ask!
- We get back to you within 2 business days.
- A mock-up is created and attached to an invoice. This will detail sizing, paper, ink colors, and shipping charges *Please try and make last minute changes at this stage.
- You are super happy and decide to move forward by paying your invoice in full.
- We get cracking on your order and give you updates along the way!
- Your order is shipped to your door!
*Residents and businesses local to the Austin, TX area may request free delivery!
What's your turnaround time?
Typically 15 business days from payment. Beware, changes to your order after payment may increase this timeframe.
How do I pay?
You will be sent a lined invoice with the price agreed upon during the quote phase. Full payment is required before we will begin printing your order.
- Digital Proofs
- 15 day turnaround from payment
- Top-tier customer service: You'll get frequent updates on your order throughout the process.